Sunday, August 9, 2009

Soo... yeah... I'm here.

Hello Blogger World, I'm new here, but not new to blogging. In fact I have a Tumblr account that I'm rather happy with...but tend to forget about. It mostly serves as a public update for what I have going on artistically, sooo I guess this is more of my "whatever the hell I want" blog. I mean I'm starting to move away from the Bags nickname now... so I may Retire that blog completely and move to here exclusively. But who knows right?

But anyways. I guess for now that's about it. I've been working on a lot of plushies again so I'm happy to have made some progress on my back owed commissions. I'm currently working on the most epic of my projects since my Giganto Plush, Smacktonamor The Large. I can't go into Details on it further just yet, as the person its for may find her way to reading this blog... soo yeah Trust me its awesome.

I'm really excited about this big project that the Pimp 5 Productions Team are working on for our Senior Ex project. Its gonna be bloody Epic. All I have to tell about it for now is this... Professor Technicolor is making a comeback!

anyways I guess that's about it....

-Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment