Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bags Creature Co is now Nonsense Monster Designs


Hey y'all I've been contemplating it for a while and now its legit. I'm in the process of Re-Branding my Plush company Bags Creature Co to Nonsense Monster Designs or Nonsense Monsters for short. I'm gonna be diversifying my logos some too, so don't be surprised that D-wayne isn't in every one of them either lolz.

I've been wanting to change it for a while now, just because there was a lot of confusion with the whole "bags" thing, and because I've wanted to further distance myself from John Murphy's Stupid Creatures, his book may have been how I started but its far from my style now. Also I've always used the term Nonsense to define my characters thus the name change.

The process of the Re-Branding actually helps encourage me to get my hiney in gear in terms of re-developing my website, which i'd needed to do anyway. Meanwhile when I get in the web design kick I'll be launching the Pimp5Productions Website soon too. Bleh I'm gonna be busy with websites. Not to mention of course that I'm in 2 Sculpture classes AND a installation video class. WOO!

anyway here's another teaser logo for Nonsense Monsters:

No comments:

Post a Comment