Sunday, February 21, 2010

Operation: Dark Ride... has been turned in. But Will continue as a side project

Yes Yes, I turned what I had last week.

it was pretty much this:
 

^ It may not look like much, but when combined with my Oral presentation and read-through of the Ride Story (which I wrote a full one by the way) The general concensus was good. A few people were like "but it's not a sculpture" and I'm responded with "if you for even a moment could see this ride in your mind...you've seen my sculpture" and everyone was like "woha woah woah MIND BLOWN" 
Good times.

Most of all my Teacher was totally into it, and that's what really matters.

I'm not entirely sure if I'll post the written out ride story or not, If I do,  I'll do it after my buddy Greg has sent me a Score he was working on for me, that I can build in to an Audio Ride-though track.

-Mad Artisan

No comments:

Post a Comment