Friday, July 23, 2010

Gave this place a facelift, also here's a new design I made for Mad Artisan Labs stuff

Yeah so I spent some time today messin around with Blogger's new template designer and now have this shiny new layout goin on, I like the changes for now, but I don't quite have this blog where I want it yet.

And I finished up a new Mad Artisan Labs image recently, I call it "Stitch Science."

I'm sure its destined to be on a T-shirt soon.

Speaking of T-shirts, I'm considering shutting down my spreadshirt store, because even though I'm impressed with the quality(and the fact that I can get legit neon colors), love their larger printing area, and designer interface. They're kinda pricey and the more complicated vector shirt seems to fall apart. Also, I'm not a big fan of their "standard" printing method. so I may be Moving all the Mad Artisan Labs stuff over to zazzle soon.

If anyone out there reading this has suggestions for other alternative Custom Shirt printers/web stores shoot me a comment or e-mail.

-Mad Artisan

No comments:

Post a Comment