Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wristbands? Buisness Cards, and Hangtags

If you know me, you know that I nearly always have a wristband on my left wrist, usually its a Knit one that says "RAD!" 

Well anywho, I found a place online that will actually custom-imprint Knit Wristbands. Which is super cool, but, not exactly cheap. Minimum Order size is 120 (and while the price is half of what I'd pay for one in a store Per Band, its still a lot of money) Nevertheless, I'm still considering doing it. (If/When I do, I'll sell them on my Etsy or something for about 4 bucks)

 Soo I went ahead and made up a handful of concept vector images for my future Epic Line of Awesome Wristbands, naturally all ones I would actually want to wear. (Pics after the Jump)


Naturally I highly doubt I'd make all of these, more likely 2-3 of them would eventually get made unless they sold well.


I also recently had new Business cards made, per usual via Vistaprint, Super happy with them. I got a secondary offer that was insane good right after I placed the first order so I picked up an alternative set.


(Phone number removed  because this is the internets)

While on the subject of Vistaprint (which is awesome and usually super inexpensive)
I recently discovered that they do "Folded Business Cards" which to me reads as "Quality Hangtags"

Thus I developed these:


I haven't placed the order yet simply because I don't have Enough Monies in my paypal right now (waiting for a bunch of ebay auctions to end) but they're coming soon.

I also designed up a Iron-On patch for my Non-Plush, Non-nonsense monsters, Sewing projects:


so as you can see, I've been Mad prolific on the graphics side of things in the last few days.

Gonna set up and work on the another Big Project later today. Probabally gonna post about it when if I get enough done to do so.

-MadArtisan

No comments:

Post a Comment