Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tis the season...for making Plushies....

As you all know, tis the holiday season, and Thus begins that lovely time of year when I spend most of my free time sewing commissions for Friends, Family and random people who stalk me on the interwebs because of Nerf, but nevertheless it means I'm making monsters and spreading nonsense. I'm Working on the Launch of the new Site for Nonsense Monsters and a Final Update to the Bags Creature Co Site.

Also, as I just mentioned ... I'm open for commissions, with literally only one in the que, it won't be long till I'm back to making Etsy Fodder which is also a good thing, maybe I'll make some monies eh? as a bonus I'll post a few pics of my recent plushies:

Rawr! A lion My first take at an abstract animal plush that isn't mostly monster with hints of Animal :


Here's another of my Ten-Footed Toe Sock monsters, this one still is unnamed:


The Twins: Mort and Bort (yes that's a Itchy and Scratchy Land Simpson's reference) These Two are Bound for ETSY As soon as I post them on my Deviant Art Page...Note to self, must update DA page...

OO OOo I should Show off my new Way of puting Tags on my Monsters, along with the Re-branding is completely Re-designed way of sticking the Logo and my Name on every Plushie. Technically the Branding is no longer a Tag, they're Patches but well just look at this:
See I found this Awesome Fabric that's designed to be Directly Printed on from just your typical home Inkjet printer and its just AWESOME for my purposes.

Yeah, so that's what's up in plushie world. In other Nonsense News I made myself a funky fresh new set of shoes check em out:




And of course, since everything's Neon, they look AWESOME under black lights...I'm soo kicking myself for forgetting these at home when I went to disneyland last...sigh
That's pretty much it if you're interested in commissioning a Plushie, contact me @ N8@NonsenseMonsters.com (and yes, I know that domain isn't even active yet but the email account is)

-MadArtisan

No comments:

Post a Comment