Thursday, December 24, 2009

Doin' that VooDoo that I do.


so yeah, if you hadn't noticed, this is a rather prolific December for me, I cranked out this little guy about 50% on the ride up to my grandparent's house for my Family Christmas gathering. he was completely assembled before I hit the hay. Finishing touches like stuffing and all the external stiches were done this morning.


^So here's what he looked like around 10 last night

And here's how it looks now, finished:


I'm Pleased. I look forward to making a bunch more of these, they come together pretty fast, and look rad, I should be able to sell them a little cheaper than my usual fare too, which means more options for people who wanna get something from my etsy store. *note to self...actually post things to said etsy store*

Also... ITS CHRISTMAS EVE! Holy Cow!
Seriously Its amazing how fast December's gone by. I guess it was helped along by the fact that I've done a pretty good job of keeping myself busy even with this being a relatively slow commission season.

Merry Christmas y'all!

-MadArtisan


No comments:

Post a Comment