Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm happily wearing my "The Flash Blue Lantern" t-shirt today...

Riding out the unpleasantness that is having one's wisdom teeth removed... its been a few days now and I'm just kinda stuck riding that train to recovery junction.

Ya know, its funny how when you have no choice but to remain fairly sedentary and not do very much with your day, you suddenly find yourself wanting to just do all kinds of stuff.

I mean, these past few weeks have been pretty busy with Riding Ziplines, Going to the Zoo, getting said wisdom teeth out, and naturally making more awesome plushies. So getting to slow down was nice, for about a day...now its a bit maddening.

On an upside I'm getting to watch a lot of History and Science Channel, and that's always a good time.

speaking of awesome plushies here's a couple "work in progress pics" of some recent projects:

The head of my most challenging project to date:
Yes, I'm making a Plushie PiƱata.
Yes, it will have the ability to hold stuff in it.
No, I'm not making another one.


Also I'm back on track with the Cavalcade of Chunks:  2 of them are 95% stitched and ready to be stuffed:
They may look a little on the "deflated" side but don't worry, that's just because they haven't been stuffed yet. I'll post pictures later today or tomorrow when they're of sufficient squishy.



-Mad Artisan

No comments:

Post a Comment