Saturday, October 9, 2010

Plush-A-Thon Tomorrow


Ok so I'm gonna do another one of my All-day squishy-tastic plush production days because well, that's what happens when I need to double my inventory by Next Saturday(fortunately I have some 30 plushies either started or at least cut-out and ready to sew, as seen above). See, I'll have a table @ a Local Craft Fair on the 16th. I'm a little stressed out by the fact that I am Nowhere prepared, but I suppose I shouldn't worry too much its only like a 3 hour craft fair and it didn't cost my anything to have a booth. Also because I'm kinda freaking out a little over finishing up my Application to CGU for their MFA program. (who knew trying to get letters of rec from people would be this hard?) 

ANYWAY:

I should start by sharing some pics of all the plushies I've already finished before the Plush-a-thon, since it could be overwhelming otherwise. (check them out after the Jump)

Here's another Birdy-Thing, he's kinda Parrotish.


And a Couple Moar "Chunks":
The Green One is for an Art trade with my Friend Yvonne(AKA SliverRuby) you should check out her art @ FourtheWin.org,

I did my own variation on the idea of a "Sock Monkey":
MORE PENGUINS!:
 

 Also its time for another Toe-Sock Safari I'm making a bunch more Lions and Rhinos, and I designed patterns for an Elephant and a Giraffe:
There's more pics of all of these on the MAL Facebook page, and now you can link to it straight from this blog. 

yeah so I have a lot of work ahead of me in the next week, I have plans for about 5 new vector drawings too so keep your eyes open for those as well! 

-Mad Artisan

No comments:

Post a Comment