Monday, January 4, 2010

Fisrt Day of School First Day of school!



Its the start of my second to last quarter here at UCI, and I'm stoked.

Outside of the fact that I can has only a 50 min Art History Lecture on Mon and Friday, making for more time driving than I have to be on campus. Although I'm gonna be busy enough to keep me around on mondays and fridays. This comes from the fact that I have on heckofa rad schedule.

Besides Art history i'm Rawking Advanced Sculpture, Senior Exhibition, and an issues class on Popular Culture. I'm gonna have fun. Senior Ex is gonna be where the Pimp 5 Productions team does our first Gallery-Presented Piece, a Video Installation Re-hash of the GRANDUJ Project, I'll go into discussing that further on the Pimp 5 Blog after we've had our first Team Meeting or the quarter later this week.

I'm somewhat concerned in the sense that my Advanced Sculpture class is going to have a different professor than I expected, thus my whole plan as to the kind of pieces I make may very well go out the window.

anywho, I'm also kicking out the jams on some more plush work (Mostly out of fleece), and hopefully will have the Mad Artisan Labs Website up online by the weekend, and perhaps the Nonsense Monsters Site too.

Speaking of Mad Artisan Labs... I have a Spreadshirt Store up, and you can check it out here: http://madartisanlabs.spreadshirt.com/

I'll post about the designs on there some other time. Class is over, Later Y'all

-MadArtisan

No comments:

Post a Comment