Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesdays are Looooooooooong #2


This week on Wednesdays are Looooooooooong I've had a completely different layout to my events. first off, I actually had art history discussion today, so my long downtime didn't start until noon. From there I grabbed lunch with my homegirl Jen, and her former roomate Jane, they kinda had their own agenda at lunch so I mainly sat there eating while they watched strange subtitled videos on Jane's laptop and giggled. but it could have been worse. as it got close to 1, Jen had a class so I walked her to it before I wandered here to the studio art yard, where I currently sit.
On the walk over here I finished up watching Star Trek on my iPod, which I'd been listening to on my commute in this morning. My love for that movie seems to grow every time I watch it which I still find funny, considering that I wasn't a big Trek person.  I'm now finishing taking care of my application to the Honors studio so I can has a space to chillax and work on campus during this time instead of having to sit out here. I hope to use it as a place to film stuff with Pimp 5 and to work on sewing projects at school since the sculpture studio is not a good place to keep a sewing machine. Still have a full hour left to kill... oy.

Anywho I'm just amusing myself watching the photography class that's out here putzing around while I wait, I did throw together a piece of concept art for a Senior Ex T-shirt, and I have another, but its not ready because I need to scan or take a photo of my sketch to making into the finalized vector version.

I did some sewing too today, finishing up another voodoo guy. and I've decided to  itunes rent Disney's 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, which is one of my favorite movies, since I have no idea when Jen's gonna return the DVD for it. Seriously I love this movie, and I've missed having it to watch, so I'll say its worth the 3 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment