Monday, January 10, 2011

Lets give it up for the new year.

Hey all, Happy Freaking New Year! yeah, its 9 days late, I don't care.

So far I've kicked off my year with a Bang, and it hasn't slowed down. Been to the SD Zoo with the fam, got a ton of great pics that will soon transform into glorious Digital Illustrations along the lines of my Red and Giant Pandas. I've had an epic day at Disneyland with my pals Brandon, Chris and Grant(video of said day to follow).  My Dad found my final cut stuff, so I can FINALLY get back to work on a bunch of videos I had in the works. And perhaps its due time I started my Video Review series I've been meaning to get going.

Also while I'm here, I made a couple new VooDoods right before 2010 ended, I'm gonna do some more once I crank through a couple commissions I gotta finish.(I'll also add some new stuff to my etsy too.)

Oh, and I totally start Grad School in 8 days! Yaaaaaay! Its crazy how I still don't know much anything about what it's going to be like, but I'm Super Stoked nonetheless.

I'm not particularly looking forward to the whole "waking up @ 5:30 AM for work" thing tomorrow. but its my last full week there, what with starting grad school, so I can tough it out.

Anywho, that will do for this update.

-MadArtisan

No comments:

Post a Comment