Monday, January 17, 2011

The "I start grad school tomorrow" Plush-a-thon!

Greetings intewebs, its another lovely day to sew like a crazy person! YAAAAAAAAAAY!

So yeah the one-man-monster-machine is ready to plushify, I've got a commission or two on the block to finish and a bunch of partially or mostly sewn things to stuff. Should be a fun day of squishy goodness.

So I'm off to clear off my sewing desk, I'll be back with updates soon!

12:30 PM: Ok so I have 6 Turtlebugs and a Rhino all at the mostly finished stage. I just need to stuff them and Top stitch the  Turtlebug shells, I suppose its time to actually use my new sewing machine (dun dun dun)

I'm off to grab myself some lunch, and last min supplies to finish an Owl Commission for my pal Matt.

3:45 PM Done with stuffing the rhino, and been stuffing bugs. Got the last materials for making this owl too. Dinosaur Bandana has been on and rockin since lunch.






5:30 Half a dozen Turtlebugs stuffed. Ready to be shelled.  Setting up the sewing machine to work on those and the Owl after Dinner.

7:20 Finally got my sewing machine set up, also had to do some other stuff around the house... I can't help but think I won't have the time to do all of the sewing I wanted to do before I gotta crash since I can has my first day of grad school tomorrow morning.  Also I left this window open while I got a call from a friend, and now its almost 8... I fail so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment