Friday, August 5, 2011

I give you MAL and Pals! - And Studio Repaint Party!

Hey Hey Hey Blog, remember me? Remember all those times I said I shot video of my buddies and I going to Disneyland? Well ya know what I totally started something I've been meaning to do for like 8 months now and made the MAL and Pals! YouTube account. ...there's a Mad Artisan Labs Account too...but well... no content for it yet. Because I'm totally making a legit Web Show for it as such it needs more time.


Soo here's the intro video:


And here's the First Installment of MAL and Pals!
We had a Studio Paint Party, I'm pretty happy with the end result, Can't wait to get things the rest of the way moved in so I can really enjoy using it. 

I expect to do these pretty often, but with no regular release schedule. Hit that Sub Yo!

-MadArtisan

No comments:

Post a Comment