Monday, May 9, 2011

Oh Hai Blog

*May 9th Edit: I've just realized that the self-referential, screw timeline nature of this post is incoherent babble to most folks, not that many people read these anyway, but still I apologize.*

What a surprise here, I've been really busy with school and have neglected my awesome blog and other interwebs duties, only to come back to it in a fit of boredom due to some sort of plan change that lead to me sitting in my studio or my bedroom with nothing better to do, as I did when I started this post 10 days ago. Or it can be like it is now, I need to stay up and work on something completely unrelated to this that's considerably more important, but can't work on it because my brain hates me, so here I am. Or as what will happen when I actually get around to publishing this post, I got tired of reading Cracked articles and decided to finish editing all the photos I need to upload.

Let's see...what have I been up to? Well, School, School, and more School, with a taste of Work. Now on an upside that means I've been making arts n such, and that is a good thing, because it gives me Photos to post, lots of delicious photos. Will I get around to that part tonight? No way mang. I'm not even going to publish this post until its next month, because that's how I roll. (*note* I started this post on April 14th, today is Easter Sunday)(And Now it's May 9th whee) I've made monsters, bugs, and abstract sculptures out of Go-kart track barricades and more, so lots of good stuff to post pictures of. And I found this AMAZINGLY HORRIBLE AWESOME cheap toy at a 99 cents store in Glendora, it's called "SUPER GUN."  Naturally for the purposes of Artmakings, I promptly bought 27 packages of them, That's 54 Super Guns. And I may get more as soon as my next paycheck shows up, if there are any left.

Update on Twilight Zone, I'm about half way through season four, and I've suddenly misplaced the DVD box. I saw it earlier today, but have no clue where it is now, which is a shame, because I just finished the last episode on this particular disk... :/ by the time this actually gets published, I'll have finished season four I'm sure of it. *Well, now that I'm actually making the post, I am indeed half way through season 5, which is sad because its almost over*

In terms of things Involving the land of Dizz Knee, I've managed to get in my 1 trip per month quota, but finding that "Extra trip to make up for missing September"  and have yet to edit one of the many "Broventure Vlogs" I've filmed on said trips. Including one "That had a Ladydude" as Scott Pilgrim would say. I figure I'll edit them into one "supervlog highlight reel" using only the best of clips from said trips sometime soon. I'm also starting to really get the hang of "Ancient Maran" (the language written all over everything on Indiana Jones Adventure Temple of the Forbidden Eye) I can like write half the letters just by memory now, I hope to get to where I don't need the decoder card when I'm in the line soon.

Also, I've assembled a team for the Disney Imagineering ImagiNations competition, I've joined forces with my fellow Dream-Finders Brandon, Alex and Grant. Our awesome ideas are so super great, I look forward to when we really kick the project into gear. (no, I'm not telling you what our plan is, internet ... sorry. Its a SEEEEEEECRET ) we're planning on entering the 2012 competition ... because we missed this year's deadline for entry by like a week, which is ok since we now get a lot more time to develop a concept.

Anywho I'm just gonna post this now before it gets any more confusing, I'll make a big picture post tomorrow or something.

-MadArtisan

No comments:

Post a Comment